Değerli ziyaretçimiz gizliliğiniz bizim için önemlidir. Fizyotem Tıp Merkezi olarak sizlere hizmet verirken yasal düzenlemeler kapsamında bazı kişisel verileriniz işlenmektedir. Aydınlatma metni ve kişisel veri işleme politikamızı buradan inceleyebilirsiniz.
CUPPING REFRESHES BLOOD, MINIMIZES THE LOAD ON THE BACK, BOOSTS THE MEMORY AND LIGHTENS THE EYE
CUPPING is traditionally known as drawing out blood by making very tiny cuts on the skin;
The CUPPING (wet cupping therapy) implies drawing out the venous blood that accumulates in capillaries from certain body part to eliminate toxins from the body with vacuum method.
- Do you know that the blood circulates twice at the location of wet cupping during the cupping therapy?
- Do you know that the wet cupping ensures elimination of toxins, which cannot be excreted from the body with physiological means?
- Do you know that it improves the immune system and boosts the physical endurance?
- Healthy people are recommended to have this therapy 3 to 4 times a year in terms of preventive medicine?
- Do you know that wet cupping is an efficient treatment modality in all rheumatoid diseases, migraine (chronic headache), chronic tiredness and memory impairment?
- Do you know that the wet cupping has positive effects on high blood cholesterol, hypertension and diabetes mellitus, when performed regularly?
- Do you know that you can continue your daily routines immediately after the wet cupping therapy?
3d schrotch in treatment of scoliosis
- 3d schrotch in treatment of scoliosis
- Bursitis and tendinitis
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Cruciate ligament injuries and treatment
- Injection therapy
- Knee, shoulder pain
- Lumbar and cervical herniated discs
- Manual therapy
- Medical massage
- Meniscus injuries and postoperative treatment
- Neck and back pain
- Nerve entrapment
- Ozone therapy
- Plantar fasciitis
- Reflexology therapy
- Rehabilitation of cerebral palsy (cp)
- Rehabilitation of hand